20 weeks(almost) and counting. Here are a few pics of my bump today. I had just ate, so I look a bit bigger than normal. I am also sporting a new hair color. I know everyone else in the universe goes lighter in the summer. For whatever reason, whenever I decide to go dark, it is usually in the summer time. Who knows, maybe it is my way of keeping some balance in the world.




Monday, June 22, 2009
20 weeks
Posted by Jody and Jace Martin at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! Congrats Jody and Jace! I didn't know you were expecting! That's wonderful!
You make me sick. I am twice that size when I am 20 weeks. Cute little bump though. Are you guys finding out what you are having? Maybe I should know that answer but I don't. So, clue me in.
Oh Jody you are the cutest thing ever!!
Post a Comment