I know I haven't posted anything for a while. I spent all last week in Utah visiting my family, and being there for support as my Grammie had heart surgery. I just haven't gotten back into the groove yet. I will EVENTUALLY upload some pics (even though I didn't really take any in Utah, I am sure there are a few on there I have forgotten about). As for right now, I just need a vacation (like a REAL one that involves me reading a book on the beach), and a bikini body to go with it...not holding my breath on that one! My body is definately getting "into shape," it is just more of a "round shape." I have decided that I don't think I am going to like being pregnant in the summer. I like being pregnant, usually, but sporting a swimsuit with my prego body isn't exactaly the ideal look I am going for. Oh well, maybe I will have my body back (and some sort of beach vacation) by next summer. Fingers crossed!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jody-- You are too funny. I actually enjoy my pregnant belly (great excuse for fatness!) and don't mind being in a swim suit with it or on a beach. I hope you have better luck then me about having your skinny self back by next summer (I'm just not that motivated to do much about my stretched out belly).
Jody~ You are such a gorgeous person even with your little round belly...you never look big at all and always get your skinny clothes back on super fast. You are just a tiny little thing...no matter what your shape is. I loved seeing you and even if it were for just a minute. Your kids are getting so big. I hope your grammy is okay. That was really nice for you to come out and be here for her and for your mom. You hava an awesome mom and I just love her! Have a super day!...enjoy the beach and your book...if your house in Denver looks anything like ours...sitting at the beach is right out the front door, too bad its not quite as pretty as the real thing...the water here is brown and ugly and the sun isn't up to make it feel like we are at the beach, just a flooded road and more rain.
I really can't compete with Amanda and Julie, but I will tell you that I think you're beautiful and wearing a swimming suit being pregnant really isn't that bad. If you're like me it's harder to buy a swimming suit you know you'll only wear for "this" amount of time IF I happen to be pregnant in the summer. :) Good luck and if you can't get to the beach, stay in bed and read a good book!
Gah! It is what happened to my body after I quit nursing that makes me want to skip the whole "pool scene" this year altogether!!
Post a Comment