These are just a couple random pictures of Payton that are too cute not to share. She sure has a scream that could break windows, so I guess it is a good thing that she has this irresistable smile to go with it!

Monday, June 15, 2009
All Smiles
Posted by Jody and Jace Martin at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Jody. You're girls are adorable! I know I feel the same way, especially about Lily. She sounds like a siren going off every time she cries, but her little smile and laugh make it all worth it...mostly. :)
So my sister just called last night and told us that she is having a girl. That will be one set of twin girls age 5, 3 year old boy, 1 year old boy and baby make 5. I was just wondering if you have an ultrasound scheduled anytime soon and if you will share results with us? ;0)
Post a Comment