Here are a few videos I finally uploaded from my phone
This is a video of when we told the girls that we are having twins!
This is Kam's Cool Trick :)
I'm not sure what Kam's goal was with the shoes, but it was pretty funny.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
A few videos
Posted by Jody and Jace Martin at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I'm sure Payton will warm up to boys if they happen to be that! :) Lily was sure Asher was going to be a girl, but once he got home she was cool with the idea of another brother.
I love watching kids find new tricks to do. And even with Kam and the shoes, you're not sure what is going through his head, but SOMETHING. It just makes me want to open their little brains up and look inside at what they're thinking. :) LOVE IT!
Cute videos! Love the names for the twins from Riley. So fun.
Post a Comment