Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas (picture overload)

We had a great Chrismas this year. We spent it in Utah with my family. There were a lot of laughs, a lot of food, and just all around good times. It was so fun to watch the girls get so excited about everything that they got. Payton was especially excited about her new dollhouse. Jace built it, and I must say, it is pretty impressive! It was a huge hit. Riley got an artist easel, and she started drawing even before she opened any of her presents! Kam wan't too sure about the whole thing. He didn't really care about opening presents, but he had fun playing with all of his (and everyone else's)new toys. WE also went tubing on Christmas day, but I forgot my camera. I will have to get some from my sis. That was great fun! I love Christmas, and this year was no exception!













0 comments: