That's right all of you blog stalkers...we are having TWINS!! If you think you are shocked, just times that by about thirty, and that is how we felt the second my doctor said, "well, it looks like you are going to have double the fun!" What was my response, you ask? All I could say was, "SHUT-UP! You are kidding me!" We are still getting used to the idea, but it is slowly starting to sink in. I quickly realized that we had gone from "I think we have pretty much everything that we need," to, "Oh wow, we have to get another one of...EVERYTHING!" It's funny how life has a tendency to throw you a curve ball when you least expect it! Wish us luck!
By the way, I would have uploaded an ultrasound picture, but I only have one of them each individually. Maybe next time we will get one that shows them together in the same picture.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Double the Fun!
Posted by Jody and Jace Martin at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WOW! Congratulations. I think I missed somewhere that you were even pregnant? Or maybe this announces that too. Twins will be so much fun. My brother and sister both have twins (one set of girls and a set of boys).
JODY! I was going to tell you this on FB, but you know. My SIL went in and the ultra-sound technician said, "Oh, you're having twins." My SIL said, "No. We're only having one," like the girl had made a small mistake. HAHAHAHAHA! I can only imagine what you're feeling, but it IS exciting and WILL be fun...in about two years from now. :)
Good luck! If anyone can do it, it's YOU! You're a good mom!
Congratulaions!!! That is exciting, I'm sure a little overwhelming now, but it will be fun.
WOW! How exciting. I am thinking I am glad that is not me. You will be such a great mom to all of your kids. And you will survive twins.
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you! That is such wonderful news, shocking to you I am sure...but you are such a wonderful mom, it couldn't happen to a better person. PS when is the big day?
I am due on August 15th. So it will most likely be sometime in July.
Wow, how exciting. It looks like you are doing an amazing job as a Mom, and you have the cutest kids ever-so I am sure the next two will fit right in to your cute lil' family. Congrats!
Post a Comment