Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family BBQ/ Paytons Bithday

We had a family BBQ this weekend because Jace's Brother was in town from Grand Junction. We decided to go ahead and do a bithday cake for Payton as well. We are out of town for the next 4 weekends, but we didn't want her to get totally jipped out of a birthday party. It was a lot of fun to have everyone over to hang out. The kids had fun playing in the water and having a water fight. The neighbor kids even got in on the fun! It was a good time.








1 comments:

julie said...

My birthday is coming up Jody...I think you should make a gorgeous cake for me like Payton's and then send it FedeX over night to my house...LOL...you do such an amazing job on your cakes. I wished I had your patience and talent!!! Great job!!!!