Sunday, January 4, 2009

Riely's First Day of Primary!

Riley had her first day of Primary today. At first she was so excited about it, but they had the "new sunbeams" go into the nursery first. Riley has LOVED nursery, and I think that when thee new teachers came to get them, she decided that maybe she would rather stay in the nursery. I was standing nearby to watch this milestone, so I stepped in and walked hith her into the primary room. Once she was there, she decided that this might just be okay. I guess she had a good time, because when I passed by her teacher in the hallway after church she told me that she did great, and that she is a "character." Don't I know how true that is! After we got home, I asked her what she learned in her first day of primary(as I usually do), and she simply replied, "everything." That must be one great teacher!

0 comments: