Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just for fun

It has been a while since I took some pictures of the girls just for fun(besides everyday snapshots). So I had some fun Taking some pictures of Riley today. She is such a silly girl! I will try to get a few of Payton as well in the near future. I think the silly pictures are the best, because they show Riley's true personality. She has been experimenting with facial expresions lately. The first picture is a perfect example of that.






2 comments:

Kara said...

Great photos! I love 'em? Do you ever do some kind of collage with the pics you take or do you just have to rotate which ones you use on your walls at home? :) I mean, really, how do you decide?

Jody and Jace Martin said...

I am still figuring it out, actually. I have so may photos of the girls that I just absolutely love, I don't know where to put them. Right now I am working on a "black and white wall." I am going to do a collage of a bunch of our Favorite Black and whites Of us, the fam, and the girls. It will be random, but cool I think (I hope)