Friday, January 16, 2009

Fairy Conversation

This post is more for my own journaling purposes. This is a "pretend" conversation I had with Riley yesterday after having a "fairy picnic." She decided it was bedtime (she was the fairy mommy and I was the fairy kid, of course). She made beds for us in the middle of the living room floor, and we laid down to go to sleep. The conversation went like this:
"Pretend you woke up, and you were calling for me."
"okay. Mommy, I need you!"
"what's wrong Mommy, I mean Kid?"
"I guess I just woke up."
"What do you need me to do?"
"nothing. I guess I will jsut try to go back to sleep."
"what was it that waked you up?"
"I don't know, Maybe it was a loud noise."
"I will go and check it out what is was." then she walked away for a few seconds. When she got back she simply said, "it was bees. We had some bees in our house."
"Oh, okay."
"goodnight kid."
"goodnight."

1 comments:

Kara said...

I'm definitely glad you had someone to take care of that problem, Kid!