Monday, February 2, 2009

So Cupcakes

I went to Utah this weekend to watch my little sister dance at State Drill Team. Jackie picked me up from the airport and we had a sleep-over...just like old times. It was so awesome to have some girl time. In the morning we decided that we would go and get a cupcake at So Cupcakes. Delish! Luckily they had mini cupcakes, because we couldn't decide on just one. So we both got four. The girl asked us if we wanted to get four more and make it a dozen because they are cheaper. So we were pretty much FORCED into buying a whole dozen. We ate 7 of them right away, and two more later when we need a snack. Good thing calories don't count when you are on vacation!





3 comments:

Heather said...

Yummy! Those are fun cupcakes. Creative! I love Jackie's hair. And your hair. You girls are way fun I miss you guys. I saw Jackie and Laura Wight's wedding in SLC in May. I can't remember the last time I actually saw you Jody! We're all spread out these days.

Kara said...

Mmm...I want a cupcake! and HOW IS JACKIE?? She looks good, that fun fun girl!

Hannah said...

How much fun. Those cupcakes make me very hungry. I'll have to have Jackie take me to the cupcake place.