Monday, February 2, 2009

More Pics From State Drill

These are just a few pictures I took while we were hanging out in the crowd(except for the one I am in of course).





2 comments:

Megan said...

Jody- I am so glad you commented. I have totally been stalking yours and Mary Jo's blogs also. Haha. Your girls are so beautiful and you do so many fun things. I even copied your little side thing with funny things my kids say. I gotta say though... the one... can you wipe my bum to I don't get cavities cannot be matched! hahaha. I laughed out loud.

Jen said...

Jody seriously you need to tell me what kind of camera you got. I really want one that takes cute pictures like that. Have Jace or you email me which one you guys bought and where you got it. Again love the pics. I can't believe Shay is that old. Seriously, it seems like she should still be 10 or 11 and not in high school.