Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Safe Zone!

We went in for my 12 week ultrasound yesterday, and I was super relieved to see that both babies are doing really well, and growing as expected so far. My doctor said that she THINKS that they might be fraternal, but it is still early to tell for sure. So we should find out when I start seeing the specialist next month. At that point, between my regular doctor visits, and visits with the specialist, I will have an appointment every two weeks! The good news about that, is that we will be reassured often about how they are doing. I have been a bit more concerned this time around. Double the worry. But so far, so good. It is begining to set in that this is REALLY going to happen!

It was hard to get a good picture of both of them, this is the best we could get.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I am so glad it's going well! You are in my thoughts!!!!

Hannah said...

I am glad everything is going well. You should like me for the last two months I have had to go in every week. Got to love the doctors office.