Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Fun To Be One!

Cake!

We had Kambell's birthday party last weekend. I decided to go the easy route and make cupcakes. Although, I did make a mini cake for Kam to dig into. It wasn't fancy, but it did the job:) I think everyone should have thier own cake on thier first birthday! YUM!





Digging In!

At First He just sort of picked at his cake, but it didn't take long for him to decide that was pretty yummy, and making a mess was so much fun!







Presents!

Kam Opened one whole present, and after he discovered the tractor inside, he didn't want to open any other presents. He just wanted to play with the toys after they were already opened. So he had some help with the rest.


1 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe how the time has flown! You have some cute kiddos, Jody! Isn't it funny how at one they don't really care about the opening presents part? :)