Wednesday, May 6, 2009

...And Baby Makes 5!

Thats right people! Jace and I are expecting a new baby in November(I am almost 13 weeks, three months for those of you who prefer months). These pictures are from my early ultrasound. I was almost 9 weeks at the time. In my last two pregancies, I wasn't as far along as expected, so my ultrasounds were closer to about 7 weeks. Let me tell you, it was a bit of a surprise to see little stubby limbs this time. The last two times we just saw a more "lima-bean-ish" baby. We are super excited, and can't wait to fall in love with our sweet-as-sugar, stubby-limbed baby!


6 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

That is freaking awesome!!! Congrats!!!!

Hannah said...

Yeah! Babies are so much fun. Thank goodness I am almost done.

Toone's Goones said...

This is so great! My sister in Washington State will be 13 weeks on Friday too. I know that this baby will be a wonderful addition to the Martin clan. Congratulations!

Kara said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting and I hope everything goes well...again. :) (you know, your other two turned out so well, it would be a waste not to have another one, right?)

Heath and Steph said...

yeah,I'm so excited for you! I love ya, cant wait to meet your lima bean

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! I know this comment is a little late but I just saw your blog! I am so excited for you guys. So what are you wantin' boy or girl?