Monday, October 6, 2008

Riley and Payton at 10 months

So, I got a new computer last week, and I LOVE it! The best thing about it is that it has a ton of memory, so I can keep ALL my pictures on it. So I after uploading all of our photos from about 2002, I was looking at some of our pictures, and I came across Riley's 10 month pictures. I was comparing them with payton's 10 month pictures (taken in the same dress...thanks Grandma Kaye), and this is what I found. The top picture, and the bottom picture is Payton.


3 comments:

Hannah said...

They look so much alike. That is so crazy.

Amanda said...

WOW! I guess you guys have the same mold for your kids too! Payton's hair looks like it has a bit of red in it though. Cute girls!

Me said...

Pretty girls!!! Isn't it so fun!!!