Okay, so jennifer wrote about this blog on her blog, so I thought I would go and check it out. WOW! If you are up for some light reading...don't visit this blog. However, if you enjoy the opportunity to gain some life prospective...I highly recommend it. If you click on the little baby girl's picture, it takes you back to the beginning, so to speak. Before you know it, your heart is heavy, and your eyes are wet, and yet...you feel somehow enlightened. The strength of this woman and her family is inspiring. To allow yourself to be so open, so honest, vulnerable, takes true character. It makes you want to wrap your arms around all the people you love, near or far, and hold onto them as tight as you can. So to all of you reading this-I love you. Always know that.
The website is: adailyscoop.blogspot.com
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
A Daily Scoop
Posted by Jody and Jace Martin at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't image. I would never want to go through something like that.
Post a Comment