Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A family work of Art

Riley, Jace, Stephanie, and I all contributed to this sidewalk masterpiece.

2 comments:

Cornums said...

Jodi, sorry I haven't posted forever on your page, but all of your pics are so cute. It looks like you guys had a blast in Hawaii, and have been having a fun summer. Are you guys going down for Pioneer Days? Hopefully we'll be there on Friday. If you are, lets get together. Take care. Tell Jace and the girls hi for us.

Jen said...

Jody,
This is your favorite cousin Jennifer. I happened to run into your blog and was so excited because I just told your mom yesterday that I hadn't seen you guys or your two adorable daughters for ever. I'm going to add you to my blog. My blog in private but if you want to be invited email me and I'll add you. My email is jljackson56@yahoo.com. Looks like you guys are doing good. I wish I could have seen you all over the 24th, but I just couldn't get down there. Love the videos. I can't believe how big Riley is. Hope to keep in touch.

Jen Jackson