After changing her mind for wanting to have a Dora party, to a Kona Party (Kona is my sister-in-laws dog), she finally decided she wanted to have a Hula party (after a trip to Party city, where she saw all the hawiian party stuff). I was excited because after going to Hawaii, I was TOTALLY in the mood to throw a Hula party. We had a bunch of friends and family over to celebrate with us. There were lot's of kids, and they LOVED playing in the pool, the sprinklers, and on the slip-n-slide. We also had a piniata, hawiian neclaces, and sunglasses for all the kids. It was a blast. As usual, I had a great time making the cake (which I am pretty proud of I must say). Birthday parties are decidedly one of my very my favorite parts of having kids. Who doesn't love having a day that celebrates the fact that you simply exist!


Sunday, June 22, 2008
Riley's Hula Birthday Party
Posted by Jody and Jace Martin at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
wow jody. that cake is so cute. you are awesome at that. i love it. i wish i could be that creative. what a fun party.
What a fun time! And GREAT job on the cake! It looks like Waikiki... :)
I'm impressed with your cake making skills also
Post a Comment