Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy


This year My birthday started off with a Belgian waffle breakfast...complete with strawberries and whipped cream, and Chocholate whipped cream and banannas. Yum! Jace treated me on my birthday by taking care of the girls. He said that he didn't want me to have to do anything on my birthday. This included doing the dishes! YAY! The night of my birthday he got up with Payton in the middle of the night so that I could get some sleep. Thanks Honey!! Jace and Riley made a cake for me, and it was so cute.We also went to a movie. It was a good day. Now that both Jace and I have had our birthdays this year, Riley keeps talking about how she is "going to have a birthday party at June." She has informed me that she is going to have a Dora party with a Dora cake, and she is going to blow out the "cannows". If she doesn't change her mind, I will have to figure out how I am going to make a Dora cake.

0 comments: